It’s SO FUN!
to Create Student Books!
School Mate® Publishing offers a creative way to make writing fun for your students. Turn them into published authors with our easy student publishing program. Each student submits 2 pages of original writings and drawings to publish one combined classroom book. Best of all,
there's NO COST TO YOUR SCHOOL!
Student Publishing benefits everyone.
- Teachers can motivate students and see a visible improvement in their students' work.
- Classroom books can supplement any curriculum, from language arts to science, and even math.
- Our program is the best – it's fast, simple, and fun, allowing you to focus on your students and their learning.
- Program can align with common core standards.
Teachers receive a FREE hardcover classroom book when requirements are met.
- Students will learn about the classroom publishing process.
- Students will improve their writing skills as they see their work turn into a real published book.
- Student publishing teaches planning, organization, and cooperation skills. Students are thrilled with the team effort in creating student books.
Students become PUBLISHED AUTHORS and gain confidence and pride in their work.
- Parents can take pride in their child's work and enjoy a lasting keepsake for themselves, grandparents, other family members, and friends!
Parents can purchase student books for only $19.95 each. (No purchase required.)
Features that really matter!
6 BIG Differences Make Us The BEST
- No Press Date – Once you ship your order, allow 2-8 days for it to arrive to us. We'll need 2-3 weeks for production, and then another 2-8 days for shipping time.
- No Sheet Sharing – Each student receives his or her own sheets to work on. That means no do-overs for two kids if one of them makes a mistake.
- Top Quality – We use stitched binding, not glued, so books are built to last. Plus, we're the only company that provides linen-finish lamination to hide fingerprints. We provide the best quality books, with no hidden costs or upgrades required!
- More Choices – Choose from 7 page templates and 5 colorful back cover designs for a finishing touch. Again, no upgrades are required.
- Real Book – Your FREE book has real printed pages, not original bound sheets.
- Project-Based Learning – Teachers are always looking for new and fun ways to engage students. A classroom book project meets that criteria.